Monday, August 8, 2011

How to make my teachers see the real point?

okay so last year I got into a "misunderstanding" with another student who i had a crush on. same gender. i'm gay. he's not. he wined to his mom. but that's not the point. when i would tlak to them they always sided with him. three of my friends when down with me and todl the pirnceable and all of my teachers and i had done nothign wrong and it was him who was telling me to shut up when I would tlak to my friends and call me a c8ck magnet a fudge packer and stuff like that. they ignored these entirely and kept siding with him. he's clearly phobic because when ever the term gets thrown around he's like ew I hate gay people. but when other peopel say things like this my friends and i have to take matters into our own hands and deal with it. cause I'll go to the teachers and the only one that will listen was my science teacher and my old LA teacher who moved to a different team. but it seems that phobia is encouraged at my school because they don't do anything about it when they see it or hear it because i was standing in the hall and some kid pushed me and called me a ****** and shouted it and the teachers were there ( not the two who would agree with me) and my old SS teacher is a and she knew how it felt but she had a sub. but they didn't even tlak to the kid or talked to me. it's very discoraging cause i can't to to them about anything that's not school related cause they won't listen. my math teacher is very very conservetive and baptist but she accepts me and helped me through a lot of things. please give me some adivce

No comments:

Post a Comment