Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I will be traveling with my son to India soon. Need Help?

I am going on a 2 month long trip to India. My 5 and a half month old will be traveling with me. The whole trip is basically going to take about 24 hours. From leaving home for the airport to reaching our destination in India. The thing is that he is on formula and since the flight is so long I cannot make his formula and carry it with me. I need to mix it on the plane. So can I use the bottled water on the plane? At home I only use distilled water since where I live the water supply is not safe to drink even if you boil it. If the bottled water is not ok for baby formula on the plane can I carry my own water bottles? Plus my son likes his formula warm how can I warm his milk on the plane? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment