Wednesday, August 10, 2011

If my wife was deported from the US...?

If my wife was deported from the US 4 years ago and now we want to migrate permanently to another country, besides USA and Canada for which we have to wait 5 years after the completion of her sentence either for a presidential pardon or rehabilitation (Canada), which country would accept us regardless of her criminal record? I would love to be able to reside in either Italy, Sweden, Australia, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, or Spain. The main reason we are trying to migrate LEGALLY to another country is because, even though I reside in the US, we, my wife, daughter and I, wish to migrate either as refugees or as skilled workers. We need a fresh start and wish to provide a wider board of opportunities to our 2 year old daughter. So, if you have a serious and respectful reply, please do so, otherwise, please do not be rude and as an old saying states "live and let live". Thank you all and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment