Friday, August 12, 2011

Is my labour approaching and how soon will it be in days please.?

I am 38 weeks and 2 days today. I lost my mucus plug 3 weeks ago and have been getting some string stomach cramping when i have a braxton hicks contraction. I am not sleeping as much as i usually do but when i do fall asleep i go into a deep sleep but when i wake up i find it hard to get back to sleep. I keep cleaning up, scrubbing my skirting boards and door frames and hoovering and polishing things that i have already done, i do this so much that i wear myself out an get too tired to do anything else for the rest of the day. I have got permenant backache in my lower back and am getting cramping pains in my groin down to a quarter of the way to my knee on the insides of my legs. I am also getting bad dreams about my dad dying and bad things happeneing to my family members. I also am feeling sick and going to the toilet more, i am 2cm dilated but my babys head is not engaged yet. Please help me and any good sound advice that will help me go into labour thanks. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment