Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My father was a good person. Do you know about my father's good nature? if you had known, you would not killed

My father was a good person. Do you know about my father's good nature? if you had known, you would not have killed him.. This is the question raised by Priyanka vadera gandhi with the lifer Nalini at vellore jail after 17 years. The brave priyanka met nalini alone in vellore jail. why did it have to happen? what was the purpose of the ination and what was your role in it? At one stage on seeing the lifer nalini, priyanka broke down and nalini too cried. who will answer to priyanka vadera? when i read this news, believe me i am on tears..since, we have profound affection on nehru-indira family and their sacrifices..like me crores of people of india still have love and affection on the nehru family..i saw many are on tears on seeing this news in the newspaperDeccan chronicle, chennai 16.4.2008. and N.I.Express.. The newspaper further said that they have a talk lasted an hour. who will answer to the question of priyanka vadera gandhi? what is your answer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment