Saturday, August 13, 2011

Opinion on the Saint vs Vikings game (and Saints vs Colts)?

the vikings would of easily won if farve & peterson had their heads in the game..the saints was no competition for the vikes. I agree with you; the vikes had a bizarre amount of fumbles & interceptions yet the scoreboard was tied? I give props to their defense for holding the saints down. I personally do not like the saints; I thought they were imature for taunting jared allens dance, I thought they were dumb & mean for tackling the punt returner after he called a fair catch.( what makes that even worse was that he was kneeled down!) I understand football is suppose to be aggresive, but there is a fine line to being aggressive & being an ***. The vikes will have to train peterson to be able to "hold a football" and for farve to not be scared & run the football if no ones open instead of taking the chances and throwing it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment