Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is the point in this?

I asked a question on an internet forum about the war in Iraq which was hijacked and turned into a thread about why I am anti-feminist. When I give a brief description of my belief and why I believe it, people started attacking me. I was called a pig, a sick puppy, people threatened to attack me physically, and so on. The MODERATOR (the so called "law" maker of this forum) even lashed out at me attacking my English ability. I didn't say anything bad about anyone. I didn't attack anyone's belief. I never said anyone's belief was wrong. Someone asked about my belief and I gave a brief description of it. End of it. Yet the so called "adults" in this forum (I am 16), have a need to insult me, threaten me, and insult my English. Why though? What is the point in threatening me or insulting me? It doesn't change anything so why do it? I didn't deserve it. I never said anything bad about anyone or their beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment